I think this does need fixing, but I am not happy with this proposal as do
not think it goes far enough.

Specifically - who is entitled to register for Confer?

...Skeeve

*Skeeve Stevens - Senior IP Broker*
*v4Now - *an eintellego Networks service
ske...@v4now.com ; www.v4now.com

facebook.com/v4now ;  <http://twitter.com/networkceoau>
linkedin.com/in/skeeve

twitter.com/theispguy ; blog: www.theispguy.com ; Keybase:
https://keybase.io/skeeve

IP Address Brokering - Introducing sellers and buyers