Hi Deniss,

I like your meetup idea but for different reasons - let me explain why.

First of all, it all boils down to this:
- entrepreneurs complain there is not enough capital
- financiers complain there are not enough quality entrepreneurs
- Owners complain there is not enough talent
- Employees complain there is not enough pay and opportunity for development

Depending on which circle you hang around, you will hear a version of one of
those four themes. People love feeling sorry for themselves, as it takes the
blame off them.

But at the end of the day, you can write a book on the amount of success
stories we have that originated in Australia, executed in Australia, and
that have impacted the world. We're not exactly a country like Bolivia,
where even optimists lose hope.

So to your question: "whether young entrepreneurs in Australia have
favourable environment business or something is missing?" is a question
that's answered by the fact 20% of our population are foreign born. On any
broad based metric, Australia is a favourable environment for a business and
shits all over other countries. It's not perfect but our weaknesses also
give us unique strengths. (All that great capital in the Valley that people
pine for, has created a culture of build to flip, and few sustaininable
independent businesses).

The question you should be asking yourself, and which people on the mailing
list are missing the point of, is "how can I surrounded myself more with the
people on this list and beyond?". I created this mailing list so that we
could build awareness of what exists - identify the dots on the map - and
then hopefully connect those dots like a spider web gone crazy.

Put smart people together in a room on any topic and you can do anything.

Elias Bizannes
http://liako.biz