Hi Richard,

I use vTiger to manage my sales process, customer accounts and
invoicing so would recommend that.  SugarCRM is more full featured but
may be suited to larger business.

If you are looking for a project manager/ collaboration like basecamp,
i use ProjectPier which is open source and after installing looks and
works better than basecamp.

I don't know of any all in one online solutions, the ones i have seen
still required multiple logins for the separate features like
http://www.zoho.com/

good luck with the sales.
Scott
blog http://www.scottydonald.com |  free business blogs