If you do need professional indemnity insurance (we do as we do work
for Government and it's generally a good idea if you a consulting for
big firms) I would recommend Marsh as a broker - they got us a good
deal through Dual insurance and was way less than anything else I was
able to get quotes on direct. It was a combined Public/Product
Indemnity and Professional Indemnity policy.

But - as Geoff said, if you are just starting you probably don't need
it just yet unless customers are demanding it. Public and Product
liability are a bit of a waste of time if you have no products and are
only working on your own premises - professional indemnity is the big
one to help you if you ever get sued or anything ugly like that - but
that's the expensive one that you might be able to get later as you
grow.

Steve