Well, let's be clear: VC's are not what early stage startups need. What
Australia needs is more early stage *investors*, particularly angel
investors.

Naval Ravikant, who run's venturehacks and Angel List -- told me to mention
this. If you need funding, simply mention my name on the application form:
http://angel.co/ You might get knocked back because you're not based in
America, but the Aussie's in the Valley can help you with that. Run it by me
before you do, and I can talk about it with Naval next time I speak to him.

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com