come down to tassie :)

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 9:23 PM, Dominique du Maurier
<d...@bigpond.net.au>wrote:

>   Elias,
>
> Will you be travelling to Melbourne?
>
> Dominique
>   ------------------------------

Regards,
Roger Wong

Skype: rogie.aligit
Twitter: rogiealigit
Mobile: +61404165819
Email: ro...@aligit.com.au
Website: www.aligit.com.au

This communication is intended only for the use of the addressee and may
contain information that is legally privileged, and/or confidential.
Aligit  and its subsidiaries are not liable for any failed, corrupted or
incomplete transmission of this communication or any attachments or for any
viruses.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination or
reliance upon or copying of this communication including any attachment is
strictly prohibited, and you must immediately erase them permanently from
your system.  Please notify us and destroy any hard copies.