Hi All,

I am sure many of you by now have seen the postings for Startmate
Program (www.startmate.com.au) on silicon beach.

Essentially it’s the best possible launch pad for any startup and I am
so excited the model has finally hit Australian shores after the
success of similar programs like Y-Combinator and TechStars in the US
over the last couple years.

Top Benefits include:
- Mentorship by Australia’s most successful internet entrepreneurs
- 25K Invest for 7.5% Stake (To spend on where you see fit)
- Opportunity to pitch to investors in Sydney and San Francisco (2
weeks all expenses paid)

Entrepreneurs though need to commit the following:
- Complete Online Video Application
- 3 Months in Sydney (Jan/Feb/Mar/Apr 2011)

As I live in Melbourne the last point has been quite difficult to
overcome.  I have found developers interested in working on the
project (Consumer Mobile/Web Project) but unfortunately have existing
family commitments so cannot move to Sydney for the program.

I am 100% committed though on moving Sydney to give this the best go
possible. I also would be looking to stay for longer if things
progress well.

So essentially if you are a developer and think you might be
interested in Startmate but don’t have an idea or have an idea but no
business person to execute it with then I would love to have a chat.

Please feel free to ping me on my email or skype: h l a u b s c h e r

Cheers,

Humphrey

@ H u m p h r e y p l
StartupDigest.com Curator for Melbourne