Hi Elias,

Two young kids, a wife, a house, etc, are distractions which I can't
leave behind, and which are difficult to move :)

Not saying I will never leave Perth, but although Startmate sounds
great, by itself I don't think it would be enough to get me to go. I
realise this puts me at a disadvantage compared with the competition -
but if it doesn't work out I will just find some other way to make my
business work!

Saxon