Feel free to ask him questions, as I'm sure he will be more open in
private than in this public forum. http://jpap.andriopo.ulos.org/

The way I interpreted it  -- and which motivated my own questions --
was on the cost of the implementation and the benefit we get out of
it, in terms of speeds. Dr John was saying there are other
technologies that achieve the governments stated benefits at a
fraction of the cost. So not a good economic decision in the execution
of the policy, not the benefits itself.

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com