Just to add to the list of companies in that space, boomerang for gmail
plugin (http://www.boomeranggmail.com/) lets you schedule emails to be sent
later and 'snoozes' email to view later like you described.

I personally like the plugin approach because it let's you keep using the
same email client you're familiar with (in this case gmail).

Cheers,

Charles