But the other thing with plugins is it seems difficult to cover both Outlook
and Gmail. Even Xobni who has a shitload of money are still Outlook only,
even though they've been talking about doing Gmail as well for ever.

Phil Sim
Chief Executive Officer,
MediaConnect Australia Pty Ltd
www.mediaconnect.com.au