IMHO the best tech startup videos are by Robert Scoble

http://www.youtube.com/user/Scobleizer
http://scobleizer.com/

Love him or hate him, he does have a nose for finding interesting
startups and interviewing them (I'm sure a lot of startups approach
him too). Another reason I like the video is because he's passionate
about startups / technology and it comes across.

I also like the TWiT (This Week In Technology) podcast: http://twit.tv.
Its a weekly podcast by Leo Laporte. He has a very compelling radio
voice! Its a room full of passionate people discussing tech and what's
new in the online space, and they have guests come on as well. I've
supported his show by buying/signed up for stuff based on his
recommendations/advertising.

Hope that gives you a few ideas. If you need some help in Sydney, give
me a shout because I'm interested in this startup show as well.