I've managed to get into contact with quite a few startups, and it looks
like there will be some very interesting interviews.

However, most do not have offices (makes sense really), so I need a location
to film them at. My studio is too far to ask people to travel.

Does anyone know of a City based (or close to) space (nice room, office,
cafe etc) that would allow us to film for an hour. I can't really
pay anything yet (unless someone wants to sponsor the series), but I can
promote the place in the video.

I've contacted a few co-working spaces in Melbourne but no one has replied
yet.

Thanks again,
Owen