Hi folks,

I am Serdar Sahin, Turkish Linux system administrator turned into an
entrepreneur. I have been living in Sydney for last 5 years, studied here
and am in the process of getting permanent residency. I am also founder of
belgeler.com (literally documents.com), Turkish social reading and
publishing site, which is launched at the end of the 2010. I have worked
with some successful startups which had multi-million dollar exits. Apart
from belgeler.com, I am currently providing support and consultancy to a VC
backed startup focused on social gaming industry and an Australian
wholesaler.

I have been thinking for last 1.5 years about launching a local project in
Australia, I found an investment which will help me getting product ready
and some PR and marketing costs over two years. I have not started the
project yet. I am currently looking for opportunities to build a network
here first. So, that's why I joined Silicon Beach Australia.

Thanks,

Serdar Sahin