Hi everyone,

I have been lurking here for a while now, I have met a few of you at
various events over the past few months and decided it was finally
time to introduce myself.

I'm currently working on a startup with Matthew Keast, we are creating
a web platform designed to democratise finance and improve small
business access to capital. At the same time I'm studying for a
Master's Degree by research in Entrepreneurship at Sydney Uni. My
thesis looks at how successful entrepreneurs plan and how this differs
from the typical business plan framework the government, Unis and
others promote. I hope that the results of my research will cause
government people and entrepreneurship lecturers to rethink whether
investing 200 hours in writing a 50 pages business plan is suitable
for all types of startups.

Me personally - I'm almost 20-10 years old, was born in Switzerland
and moved to Australia three years ago, which was one of my best
decisions ever. I currently live in Manly, love building stuff,
programming, designing, photography, surfing, volleyball and I started
boxing last week.

Thanks for having me.

Cheers,
Michael