Hi guys,

last week for first time I took part in Silicon Beach event in
Melbourne (which was fantastic) and decided to join this group.

Silicon Beach is a great group with lots of interesting discussions, I
spent hours reading through archives.

I think that it would be right to briefly introduce myself:
My name is Alex, I was born in Russia, then moved to Ukraine for ten
years and last couple years I live in beautiful Melbourne.
I worked for 7 years in finance and later 10 years in digital
industry, running interactive design/web development business with
headquarter in Kiev and clients all around the world. I've just
finished my full-time MBA degree in Melbourne Business School (the
best one in Australia, which was another reason why I came to
Melbourne). During the study I continued to take part in my web
development business part-time and developed a presence in Australia.

Now, when my degree is almost done, I am considering different
opportunities, related with Internet/digital start-ups: proceed to
develop my web development business, start new start-up and join other
start-up or venture capital company.

I am looking forward to taking part in other Silicon Beach events and
online discussions!

Best regards,

Alex Levashov
My business: Altima Interactive, www.altima.net.au