True true!  Where are hear android jobs matt?  I'm very curious
myself.  What I am not sure is whether the shortage of django and
android developers is due to actually the platform or whether it is
due to many businesses looking for code monkeys for cheap?

Really hope to be proven wrong about pays being low as I myself am
looking at the moment.

Cheer
Sri

Blog: http://panyam.wordpress.com