A jobs board is a great idea for startup-specific opportunities in
Australia. We'd like to support as a complementary service.

RecruitLoop launched in beta in early May. We connect SME employers
with expert recruiters who provide flexible support, charged at an
hourly rate.

One of our innovative features is recorded video interviews, which
save employers hours in screening candidates. You (or your recruiter)
write the questions. Candidates respond via webcam at home. You watch
when it suits you.

Silicon Beach offer:  5 free video interviews to help in hiring your
next role. Regular charge is $25 per video.

We currently only offer video interviews as part of a managed
'project' when you engage one of our recruiters (analogous to a
freelancer.com project). However, for SB members we can offer them as
a standalone service. You provide the candidates and questions, we can
manage the rest. Of course, we'd love to help with any other parts of
the recruiting process as well ;).

Available to all SB members, and any (startup) employer that posts an
ad on the soon-to-be SB jobs board [until at least Dec 2011].

Please contact me directly.

Michael Overell

RecruitLoop
w: www.recruitloop.com.au