Hi Simran,

I don't intend to be personal here, but, I've heard this from most of the
people who've been to India for a few years. You've got to understand why
it is the way it is in India. Just coming across facts that everyone knows
doesn't help you know :) As an entrepreneur, may be you are trying to solve
a few problems which you've enlisted below. What is essential in this group
is what we can learn from India and not the state of affairs which is very
well known.

Also, you've got to get your facts right before coming up with statements
like "lack of family ethics and most personal lives there".

Varun