Hi Mike,

Great to see you get over the line & launch

Not meaning to smother you with competitors or anything.. two more sites in
this space.

  alphaclone.com => Follow hedge fund strategies
  etoro.com  => Follow FX traders

Interesting space this, with lots going on. Even Bloomberg has just
open-sourced their API (but not their content!).

One of these days I'll finally get my product out.

rgds,
- matt.