Hey Mike,
Site looks great and what a great concept. I tried dabbling in
investments a few years back, signed up for a Westpac Online Investing
account (they've been my bank for ages) but then as mentioned by other
people just didn't know how to begin. I am excited at the prospects of
being able to use a site like yours to get started. Basically you have
reignited my interest in investments. I do think the site functions
beautifully well (account, profile and social integration are smooth
and classy), but like Chris Were stated - I would like to see more
platforms available other than e*trade (which is American?). I am not
sure what platform Westpac OI uses but if Roboinvest supported it and
I could connect the two accounts, I would have likely already put some
money in.

Great work mate, all the best
Vinko Grgic
www.arribaa.com