Hey Avis,

Thanks for your comment.

I get that question a lot.  Our goal initially is to attract leaders
that are already sharing what they are trading & investing, so the
concept of allowing others to see this information isnt new to them.
 I believe the 'social' paradigm shift now reaching investing and more
people are already comfortable sharing this information and see the
value in sharing, and they're discovering that they won't lose their
edge by doing so, and i believe this is trend will continue.

Currently we don't allow leaders to reveal their strategy, just what
they bought or sold.  They can, however, communicate to followers why
they bought or sold something.  We built the Trade Notes feature based
on feedback from leaders.  We're working on other features to allow
leaders to better control who can follow them (who they share with),
but i think this is a feature and not a change of concept.

Cheers

Mike
http://twitter.com/harland
#TradeResponsibly