Hi

Can I ask why your doing that? If its cost cutting then I highly recommend
against it, it will actually be more costly to your company in the end.

Ive been in software for over 12 years now and worked with all different
types of teams. Whenever I've delt with cheaper overseas developers
projects always end up failed and need to be rewritten by Australian
developers.

You're way better off with a smaller highly elite Australian team.

You'll find most companies try outsourcing, realise its a bad idea and
bring it all back.
 Pollenizer did this I think?