Well - Thu the 23rd sounds like a bad day for me to do anything but work.
However I would like to hack this and try and meet the maximum number of
silklisters (provided my brother does not decide to land up from the US on or
before the 23rd - but I suspect he's coming on the 26th)

Scanning various posts - I think an evening slot would be best form me to turn
up. If I do I will be happy to give a few people a ride back into Bangalore
the same night.

It would help if someone told me exactly where and how far this fireflies
place is so I can figure out how far I have to drive drunk. Can anyone
pinpoint it on Google Earth please?

shiv