Jessica Prabhakar wrote [at 12:12 PM 11/8/2006] :

Jessie, what about fractional payments? Will Fireflies be OK with that? Or do we just have a "staying overnight fee" and a "everybody else" fee? That might make sense for ease of keeping track.

Its better if one person tracks and handles it. I would volunteer but I am a maybe.. because of a house hunt situation ... we have to find something 'suitable' and move within month end (we were told about 10 days back). :/

Any progress on that?

Can someone volunteer to track payments, please?

I am planning to show up in the afternoon myself, and stay overnight.

Maybe we can all do this.. instead of going early morning?

Sounds good to me. :)

And Shiv, we could hire a couple of taveras or qualis if it makes sense.
Map to the place here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/jesswrkx/286557174/

Anybody who wants to ride with me from JP Nagar is welcome (I plan to get some work out of the way in the morning).

Udhay