On Saturday 01 Mar 2008 9:16:06 am Udhay Shankar N wrote:
> This ignores what I have attempted to point out multiple times
> before. Your "right to protest" is valid only as long as it does not
> trample on any other right of any other person, such as the right to
> freely practise her religion. "Your right to swing your fist stops
> where my face begins".

Your interpretation of any law is certainly your right.

However your right to twist words does not translate to a right to have them
accepted as valid.

Let me explain. Again.

There is no protest against anyone practising her religion.

But when the practise of her religion involves insulting my belief, and saying
that my religion is wrong my nose suddenly gets in the way.

Nothing can stop anyone from protesting here. But protesting is not the same
as hitting back, although that insinuation is often made.

shiv