On 2/29/08, Charles Haynes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> For that matter, I've heard that the Buddha is supposedly the ninth
> avatar of Vishnu, so what's the problem with "converting" to Buddhism?

there is even a realm of pseudo research which claims that jesus died
in srinagar, where he came to learn the vedas (there is some sort of
shrine there).  It will only be a matter of time before someone crowns
him as a sub-avtar of some sort...(after all if being born imbibes
hinduness, the act of death and resurrection should also automatically
inculcate hinduness).