Badri Natarajan wrote:
> jail shouting slogans - you'll probably draw enough people to create a mob
> quite quickly and you can go in and take him out, along with the last

As opposed to the people from whom we are protecting him by assiging
extremely tight security?

> shreds of the rule of law in India.

These laws are going to find him guilty and hang him. Maybe they will
find out some more about the terrorist network. But those chaps already
know he is in jail and if they are as good as planning a 9/11 and 26/11,
one can safely assume they will change the passwords. While I am not
saying that we lynch this guy, what in the name of all things good, are
we trying to achieve here? Prove to the world we are good guys? The
world knows that. Prove we are a democracy? Again, we are the largest
democracy according to everybody.

-Venkat