I did a few articles for The Dawn, once upon a time (on Science and Tech,
believe it or not). My e-mail ID appeared in the articles, so I got tons of
invites from dudes in Pakistan. A couple of them even thought I was a hot
chick who would do unto them whatever hot chicks do unto you on the
Internet. My hotmail account is still subscribed to a number of charming
(but reasonably respectable) e-groups.