> lukhman_khan wrote:
>> Anyway to me nothing is more important than
>>freedom of thought.

> What use is the freedom of thought when I haven't any
> food in my body.Conversely, one could ask of what
> use a healthy body is without a free mind.
> I believe one would notice the one or the other based
> on what is lacking in one's life.

Actually it is easy to decide.

Food is something you buy out of your own money.
To earn that money we depend more on ourselves anyway.
Even if the govt does not provide you with an opportunity
to earn food, you will still eat.

Freedom is something that can get curtailed by those in power.
Wrong things can be taught to kids to condition them to a particular line of
thought.

Food we shall eat anyway. Freedom is more important.

Lukhman.