2009/9/8 lukhman_khan <lukhman_k...@yahoo.com>

> > this, I ask them to tell me what is the max number of balls for
> > which the defective can be found with 3 weighings.
>
> Have you given a thought to what the candidate thought of you as an
> interviewer for having asked such questions? ;-))

No. But why don't you tell me the answer if you think its that simple :)

> And would you hire the person if he gave you the correct answers to those
> questions in 200milliseconds?

Nobody I've interviewed so far has and I would know if somebody already knew
the answer and was playacting.

> > I would be interested to see what questions silklisters use to guage
> > analytical, problem solving, and other skills when you are looking
> > for both a creative and analytical profile.
>
> Are you tricking this list into doing your homework?
> Well, that's what my analytical skills tell me.

There is nothing that says I can't use what I learn from others on silklist,
or is there? If you're not interested in responding because you feel I'm
tricking you, don't respond :).