On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 8:53 AM, Manar Hussain <ma...@ivision.co.uk> wrote:
> At the risk of being divisive, not with this para but with some
> others' comments, I think simply saying the prize should be for good
> deeds already done, it's a sham, political etc. risks being dogmatic
> and perhaps naive. .

You mean good deeds already done like Kissinger's (Laureate in '73)
secret bombing of Cambodia and Laos that led to the killing and
displacement of hundreds of thousands? Or Arafat's (Laureate in '94)
terrorism?

Thaths
--
Homer: Look at these low, low prices on famous brand-name electronics!
Bart:  Don't be a sap, Dad. These are just crappy knockoffs.