On 11/24/09 8:27 PM, "ss" <cybers...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But is is only Indians who seek to mimic a particular variant of spoken
> English and virtually haul over the coals other Indians who are unable to
> conform.

Shiv, you are right to an extent. My pain point is when it becomes so floral
that the meaning is lost in the maze of words. I am always point blank in my
speech and (hopefully) in my writing, so it annoys me when I need to spend
more than a minute analyzing what someone wrote. But, I have always been a
member of "Simple English" campaign, so I am ready to haul over anyone who
uses floral language (be it Indian, American, Irish, Welsh, or Alien).

> fractal recursivity.
AWESOME PHRASE!