On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 5:37 AM, Sirtaj Singh Kang <sir...@sirtaj.net> wrote:

> On 24-Mar-10, at 9:54 PM, ss wrote:
>
>> Smearing someone on the list with an insinuation that brings in Modi
>
> I thought Charles asked a fair question and I don't really see this
> implication.

Indeed, I'm not accusing anyone on Silklist of being a Modi lover, or
even a Roy hater. I'm confused by why Roy arouses such vitriol and
ire, and yet (to my relatively ignorant eye) Modi does not seem to. I
don't understand the roots of the apparent difference and I would like
to. I put forward a couple of hypotheses but I was NOT trying to say
"Modi is worse, you should pick on him."

-- Charles