I am with Charles. I'm only piping up to register my vote - not interested
in the debate.

Sent from my mobile device, apologies for terseness, spelling and style.

On Mar 24, 2010 9:45 PM, "Charles Haynes" <charles.hay...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 5:37 AM, Sirtaj Singh Kang <sir...@sirtaj.net>
wrote:

> On 24-Mar-10, at 9...
Indeed, I'm not accusing anyone on Silklist of being a Modi lover, or
even a Roy hater. I'm confused by why Roy arouses such vitriol and
ire, and yet (to my relatively ignorant eye) Modi does not seem to. I
don't understand the roots of the apparent difference and I would like
to. I put forward a couple of hypotheses but I was NOT trying to say
"Modi is worse, you should pick on him."

-- Charles