On 09-09-2011 12:26, Deepa Mohan wrote:

>  It was just that as an Indian, I've been the recipient of the kind of
> restrictions a doctor-after-eating-too-well places on a poor
> patient..."Don't consume too much! Eat less  of pate de foie gras...
> and go easy on the caviar!"...Patient: "Huh? What's pate? what's
> caviar?" I've been told not to run my car out too often. I do NOT use
> a car on a daily basis!

Giggle. I was similarly crabby when, after three years of not bursting
firecrackers on Diwali when I couldn't take the smoke anymore,
dilettante Interact Club members in my school suddenly discovered child
labour and demanded I stop purchasing fireworks. WHERE WERE YOU THE PAST
THREE YEARS, YOU POSEURS?

--
Regards,

Aadisht