On Monday, April 16, 2012 at 7:52 AM, ss wrote:

> On Sunday 15 Apr 2012 10:41:22 pm Venkat Mangudi - Silk wrote:
> > On Sat, Apr 14, 2012 at 7:13 PM, ss <cybers...@gmail.com
> > (mailto:cybers...@gmail.com)> wrote:
> > > mleccha
> > > parayan (pariah)
> > > hijda
> > > napunsak
> > > lifafa
> > > chamcha
> > > lota
> > > loser
> > > twit
> > > dick
> > > baboon
> > > insufferable bore (or other word)
> > > pea-brain
> > > blithering idiot
> > > blabbering nincompoop
> > > ass licker
> > > pile of dog poop
> > > shit eater
> > > limp dick
> > > curry-breath
> > > Gunga Din
> > > Uncle Tom
> > > nigger
> > > Paki
> > >

> > > Adding some local ones to SS's list...
> >
> > Loafer
> > Porikki
> > Badava
> > baddi maga (spl mention as its literal translation is "son of
> > interest(financially)")
> >
> > --Venkat
>
> I forgot "Cretin"
>
> "Baddi maga" could mean son of prostitute.
>
> Also there are smart insults that one can get out of self help books. One
> that
> I like, but have never used is "I'm not as stupid as you look"
>
> shiv

since no one has written it out.

bevarshi - is a popular one in coastal Karnataka (btw, there is an indie band
too Bevar-Sea)
bosudi - is another one
rajkumar - someone who is acting too smart. typical usage "lo rajkumar, car
yeththu. yenu nim-appan road-aa?"
saavu - die.
biknashi - someone who craves.

Tulu has many such gems that go down the really obscene path.

~ashwin