On Wed, 2012-12-26 at 20:07 +0530, Venkat Mangudi - Silk wrote:
> We, many Indians, believe that we invented our discovered most
> things.
I have views on that. There some things that were actually discovered or
invented that are sidelined and dismissed as unimportant or as fake
claims. Especially if the word Hindu can somehow be appended to that
claim by some means.

But let me not say any more. I have a book coming. LOL

But seriously, Indian education in English teaches Indians to be ashamed
of being Indian, which is why you get so many Indians who go abroad and
"find themselves" and then get embarrassed by other Indians and choose
either to lecture them on how to be successful or lecture them on why
they are failures.

shiv