If our education created an entire class of over educated, insecure people
who then left India, those choosing to stay behind - the overly
judgemental, over confident desis are no great shakes either. Shining India
or Overly Glossy India? Only after all our mud settles, will something
truly unique and worth emulating surface! I have noticed something similar
amongst Latinos and other Asians as well. Economies and psyches still in
transition - most Americans who meet each other don't seem to have this
need to dismiss each other - something to be said for Yankee opportunism -
why dismiss when you can profit instead?

--
“Be careful what you water your dreams with. Water them with worry and fear
and you will produce weeds that choke the life from your dream. Water them

"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to
be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only
way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet,
keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know
when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and
better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don't
settle."
- STEVE JOBS