And I learnt that chocolate spread is the result of an unholy nexus between
capitalism and my children to get them to eat chocolate for breakfast. Just
now. a moment back. When my 6 yr old asked for another slice of toast
expanding his stomach size by 2.

Am only trying to live no. 6 in Thaths mail, if you found my learning too
silly for your liking.

I am a lurker, but have empathised with this chain so much its brought
tears to my eyes. And I am not 40 yet (that doesn't tell you much I know).
Thanks everyone.

Dinesh