On Tue, 2014-05-20 at 22:00 -0700, Danese Cooper wrote:
> 5. "Sleep Is NOT For Sissies".  Your body will carry you further if
> you
> moderate all things (food, exercise, recreation and sleep).

Well said.

I can only add, if you find yourself awake at night and tossing and
turning. Don't get up and do something else. Simply stay in bed. Sleep
will come, or at least you get physical rest.

Humans are animals. Animals sleep when they are sleepy and stay awake
when they must. Humans have built up myths about sleep. It is good to
sleep during the day if you get a chance. Don't let anyone guilt you
into thinking you are doing something wrong.

shiv