Hey again Bruce!

Thanks for reviving this thread. I've had a similarly non-linear career
path up until now. I was a full time theater artist and then a full time
musician; both these sucked up all my time but gave back very little money.
Then I worked in online-learning and then did a stint in FM Radio.

Nowadays, I'm more hesitant to make creative leaps across competencies
because there's a pervasive idea that people who are new to a particular
industry should earn less than people who've held similar jobs all their
lives.

Did you ever face that? Or did you manage to somehow earn more and more
money even though you were doing newer things?

PS Udhay: It's getting more difficult to AVOID top posting on the new
Google Inbox app. If I try to delete all quoted text, my entire response
becomes formatted as quoted text. Don't want to set my default setting to
not include conversation history because the world at large had become used
to that 'feature'. Thoughts?

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015, 01:21 Bruce A. Metcalf <bruce.metc...@figzu.com>