On 18/10/16 15:42, Bruce A. Metcalf wrote:

> The challenge to an economic utopia isn't building it or even
> maintaining it. The challenge is to provide something for the
> lumpenproletariat to do with their free time that is not more
> destructive than what the creatives produce.

Oh, I think you underestimate humanity. You don't need an above-average
IQ to be useful. There will still be sports, and there will still be
jobs that focus around talking to people rather than doing "brain work".
There is social utility in a person who is warm and caring.

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym
http://www.snell-pym.org.uk/alaric