only issue is, how much will you get paid to just walk around? If we want to
take an example, see the wages of waiters…without minimum wage floors, its
impossible to survive. flip side, who will pay for it? the average joe or mango
man will have very little discretionary funds to spend on stuff like this. even
micro-payments wouldnt help, you need a bare minimum to get some basics in
place and the capacity or desire to pay for this has gone. Look at our smart
phones. besides the phone itself, pretty much all the value add via the apps
are free. If I look at my app and i look at my interactions, extremely little
is actually being paid for to the creator. very very little. and that also goes
to large corporates who can scale up.