From: Christine Griffin <griffsen...@webtv.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Thursday, November 12, 1998 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: CS and zapping

Vern     Your itchy little mites sounds an awful lot like   SCABIES.
They are skin mites that burrow  just barely under the skin and itch
like crazy.  They are seldom on the face or head, but attack hands,
wrists, and other parts of the body.  The treatment is <<<buy a box of
sulphur at the drug store, come home and mix it with face cream, shorten
or any thing that will make a paste.  Spread it on all itchy spots  and
keep it on all day.  You should be able to tell the difference in a
couple of days.  Check out scabies on the web and see if it sounds like
the culprit.  The sulphur cream smothers them out. Hope this helps.
Chris