Both these conditions are symtoms of Candidiasis. There is much evidence in my
recent readings that this is involved in prostate conditions in men. I have
some urls. Others have posted canadida urls also. Most doctors do not believe
in it so find one that does. Email for my list of urls if you would like.
Debbie

--

       Debbie McDonald

  mailto:lullw...@flash.net