<I usually delete messages in html format as below.>

>  <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Bruce or anyone else who knows,</FONT></DIV>
>  <DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I recall seeing a post recently that stated
> that
>  you should not take CS while zapping with a Clark type zapper.&nbsp; Could
> you
>  explain this to me.&

I know of now reason to avoid CS while zapping.

>  parasite that the docs cannot find

For conditions like this, I would take MSM.

>  take CS for
>  chronic Prostatitis.

I would not take it for this condition unless short term.  I would first
use a cleansing diuretic (like Planetary Formula's Stone Free) with magnesium
and potassium citrate (like Solaray Cal-Mag Citrate and Twinlab Potassium
Citrate) for a 3 week program to first help remove crystals in the prostate,
bladder, and such.  Then use antibacterials like CS.  It does no good to
kill bacteria for kidney or prostate (or liver and gall) infections if
there are stones and crystals harboring them.

>  experience dealing with itchy little skin critters.

You can rub CS on the skin and perhaps catch some critter or fungal
infections.  If this does not work, try tea tree oil.

>  point me to info on building one of these generators.

Unless you are quite adept at building things like this, it would
be a lot less hassle to just buy Bruce's device since it is
inexpensive.  Otherwise, see the zapper tips article on my web
page for how to build a variable frequency zapper.

turf