From: It's Not Me
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS and zapping
Date: Thursday, November 12, 1998 5:43AM

Bruce or anyone else who knows,
I recall seeing a post recently that stated that you should not take CS
while zapping with a Clark type zapper.  Could you explain this to me.  I
have been using the zapper for some type of skin parasite that the docs
cannot find and at the same time need to be taking CS for chronic
Prostatitis.  What are the dangers?  Also, has anyone had any experience
dealing with itchy little skin critters.  I'm sure I caught them from my
dogs who got them from killing a squirrel and a cat.  The vet can't find
anything on scrapings, and the dog dips don't seem to be helping.  My
dermatologist is calling my itching nonspecific dermatitis, but I don't
think so.  I see that Bruce lists a frequency that kills mites, could
someone point me to info on building one of these generators.  Any help
would be appreciated.
Vern