Bruce or anyone else who knows,
I recall seeing a post recently that stated that you should not take CS while
zapping with a Clark type zapper.  Could you explain this to me.  I have been
using the zapper for some type of skin parasite that the docs cannot find and
at the same time need to be taking CS for chronic Prostatitis.  What are the
dangers?  Also, has anyone had any experience dealing with itchy little skin
critters.  I'm sure I caught them from my dogs who got them from killing a
squirrel and a cat.  The vet can't find anything on scrapings, and the dog dips
don't seem to be helping.  My dermatologist is calling my itching nonspecific
dermatitis, but I don't think so.  I see that Bruce lists a frequency that
kills mites, could someone point me to info on building one of these
generators.  Any help would be appreciated.
Vern