Whitney and List,

I stopped taking the GsE for two days and the fog seemed to clear up.
This morning as I was getting all my other herbs ready, I forgot about
the GsE and, well, swallowed one!  Two hours later it hit me like a mack
truck!  Had this kind of buzzing in the back of my head as well as the
base of my head, got totally disoriented and felt sick all day.  Just
wanted to lie down and do nothing.  Again, couldn't think straight or
concentrate on anything.  It's like everything I need to do seems like a
difficult task and I can't be bothered.  Some pretty awful side effects
if you ask me!  The worst part is that I'm moving to Florida and
[trying] to pack up my house and it's making me into a veggie...  Not
being productive at all.  Nobody has to tell me twice...it's already off
the shelf!

Also, about the acidophilus advice...is DDS a brand name?  I already
have a jar in the fridge but silly me - haven't bothered to take it!
Geez...there's so many things to take that I feel like I do nothing all
day except swallow pills!  What do you mean by taking "lots and lots of
it"?   How much is that anyway?

Thanks for your help.

Fidget